Friday, June 13, 2008

Morning Tales...

Something's wrong with me. I got up this morning at 5:45 without an alarm clock. It gave me an opportunity to verify what people over the years have told me about getting up at 6.

Rosy sky - check
Gentle breeze - check
Wafts of fragrant wind - check
Totally refreshed and cheery person - do NOT check

I am not refreshed, and I'm certainly not cheery. Nada. Not by a long shot. Can I please go back to sleeping effortlessly through 6 am...and 7 am ... maybe even 8?

And to top it all my car music cds have gone with RBs car to Delhi. So I borrowed a couple from my residual roommate (snigger if he reads this he's going to kill me - this makes him sound like something leftover which is not true). Surprisingly even after staying with him for so long I did not realise how poles apart our music tastes are. So this morning I came listening to Backstreet Boys, Boyzone, Spice Girls and before I slammed my music system off, Jennifer Lopez crooning to 'Waitin' for Tonight' AAARGGHHH

Raise your hands all those who think I need a new flatmate!

3 comments:

Anshu said...

It's not right to judge a person based on only music taste.

And in case you are looking for a new roommate, may I suggest a better alternative...get married!

Swapnil said...

Anshu: Tu mera dost hai ya dushman? Such a harsh and permannent solution to my small problem? Couldn't you just send a cd with some good rock instead?

Anshu said...

Marriage is the best solution to all problems!
On another note, you could just download the songs you want! Duh!!